XO Dual Battery Kit
Getting started? REDARC's Dc Charger and solar kit is perfect.
This Expedition Overland dual battery kit from REDARC is the perfect starter kit for charging any auxiliary battery for those wanting to get off the highway and onto desert roads or setup at remote beaches. This dual battery kit offers everything you need to keep your batteries topped up for a safe journey there and back with cold drinks and fresh food at the ready.
If you’re looking to add a secondary battery to your RV or truck setup that will allow you to run things like fridges, inverters and other 110v devices, the BCDC1240D0 will help to charge your batteries while you’re on the move, and the 160w solar blanket will help harness the sun’s energy to get batteries back to 100% charge when you’re setup at camp.
Deck out your rig with a dual battery system just like Expedition Overland outfit some of their famous Toyota and Jeep overlanding trucks.
This remote tourer solar charging kit has everything you may need to install into your vehicle before taking off on your next great adventure.
- A 40amp DC Charger and MPPT Regulator (BCDC1240D) to charge your batteries
- A 60amp fuse kit (FK60) required for self-installation
- 2 x battery to fuse cables
- A 160W Monocrystalline solar blanket (SMFB1160) to top up those batteries at camp
- A 16ft Anderson cable (SRC0018) so you can put the blanket in the sunshine to gain charge, and park your vehicle under the shade to keep cool
- A 5ft Anderson to bare wire cable (SRC0016) to connect solar to your Manager30
This kit is the perfect for people who are wanting to install their own onboard power system to get started and suit any travel needs.
*Check battery specifications for current limits