Position Available: Technical Area Sales Manager
A fantastic opportunity to work for an Australian leader specializing in the field of Automotive Electronics with its primary focus on power management, safety and voltage converters for the Recreational Vehicle, Overlanding, Heavy Truck, and Trailering markets.
We are growing rapidly in North America with many new and exciting products in the pipeline. We are seeking an experienced Technical Area Sales Manager to manage specific product portfolios and develop new business, as well as maintaining a vast database of existing customers in key states.
Ideally you will have a background in Engineering related sales. You enjoy working with the latest technology and would like to join a high performing and professional sales team, servicing a variety of industry sectors and customers.
We are seeking a candidate with ambition and drive, who is seeking ongoing product training and career advancement. As a valued team member your role reports to the Export Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with OEM, distributors, auto electricians, truck dealerships and end consumers.
- Attend North American Trade Shows to promote the REDARC brand.
- Develop and present sales and training presentations for distributors and auto electricians.
- Provide technical support for REDARC products including end user training.
- Deliver superior services to our customer base across your assigned Territory
- Provide current technical documentation and trends to customers
- Research and collate accurate market intelligence regarding customers, competitors and market conditions.
- Prepare timely submission of Sales Quotes, ensuring they are within the company guidelines.
- Maintain current and accurate customer records, ensuring to follow up on customers and deliver a service like no other.
- Provide management with regular activity reports.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with an autonomous and mature approach who also:
- Is sales and technically savvy
- Has a superior 'service delivery' approach who shows real concern with the customers’ requirements
- Is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently and willingness to undertake domestic and international travel
- Has strong negotiation and people skills, with the ability to work with a dedicated local team but also have the ability to be a "self-starter"
- Has professional presentation skills, with an ability to promote our products and services, in group situations.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will fulfil reporting requirements professionally and in a timely manner with the company CRM
Ideally the candidate will have a stable work history and:
- A Sales and/ or Engineering Degree (preferred)
- Proven automotive electrical field experience (Minimum 5 years)
- Ability to diagnose operational issues on vehicle systems
- The right to live and work in the USA
- Intermediate computer skills
If you would like to be part of the REDARC team, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th 2019. All correspondence is in complete confidence.